Subliminal Health Series: Reverse Gray Hair Subliminal Audio CD


Price: [price_with_discount]
(as of [price_update_date] - Details)


[ad_1]
The messages on this album: My hair is healthy / My hair color is returning / My hair is getting back its natural color / My hair is in excellent condition / My hair cells are creating new melanin / My melanocytes are producing melanin consistently / My melanocytes are healthy / My melanocytes are in full working condition / I am creating more melanin constantly / I have large amount of natural melanin / My hair is healthy and strong / I love my hair
All of our subliminal CDs are manufactured to high-quality retail specifications: they look and feel like any CD you would find in a retail store. They include printed discs, full color case inserts and covers, and come sealed with cellophane over-wrap.
Each album contains 3x 10 minute tracks. The subliminal messages are at an audio frequency inaudible to the human ear - this means you will not hear any voices or guided hypnosis - all you will hear is our relaxing ocean / nature sounds. The subliminal messages are in the background, they go straight to, and are processed by your unconscious mind, so no extra effort is required on your part while listening.+ FREE BONUS track! We also give you a 4th subliminal track which is completely silent containing key subliminal messages from the first 3 tracks. You can listen to this track anywhere, anytime for maximum exposure.
You can listen to our album through either headphones or speakers, either way you will receive the benefit.Keep your original hair color with our Natural Gray Hair Remedy Subliminal Messaging CD!
Reverse the graying process even if it has already started, and return your hair to its NATURAL color.
Stop spending money on expensive hair treatments and dyes,
return your natural hair color FOREVER with our life changing subliminal CD!



[ad_2]

Comments